As much as I love the snow, it does mean that with these snowy conditions I have decided to postpone my Stampin' Up! Class this Saturday til the following weekend -
Edited: Change of plans, it's going ahead on Saturday 4 December as originally planned :).
I will be placing an order tomorrow, so if you fancy some goodies, please let me know asap.
Bye for now,