This post will remain at the top until 30 August 2009.
Please scroll down for new posts.
How would you like to be in with a chance of winning
£150 worth of Stampin' Up! stamp sets?
Stampin' Up! are holding a Summer Design Challenge Competition.
This summer both Demonstrators and my Customers can win free stamp sets when you participate in the Summer Design Challenge. Simply create a summer-inspired project using Stampin' Up! products from the current UK Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009, and submit it no later than 31 August, 2009 for your chance to win!
The Summer Design Challenge is more than just a chance to show your crafting skills, it is also a perfect opportunity to create something based on a summer theme from all your Stampin' Up! goodies :)
Demonstrator First Place: £150 worth of stamps sets.
- Customer First Place: £150 worth of stamps sets.
- Customer Second and Third Place: £50 worth of stamps sets.
Summer Design Challenge Rules
- Projects must be created using only Stampin' Up! products from the current UK Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009.
- Only one project per participant will be accepted.
- Projects can be cards, home decor, scrapbook pages, or 3D items.
- All projects must be summer-themed.
- Projects must be unique, and created for the Summer Design Challenge. Do not just recycle your old projects.
- A list of products used must be included with the project submission.
- Full contact information, including your full name, demonstrator ID (if you are a demonstrator), address, phone number, and e-mail address must be included with the project submission.
- Projects will not be returned as they may be displayed at future Stampin' Up! events or on the Stampin' Up! web site.